• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a hyper :strikeback:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

He is nice and of course he loves epiiglam...
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I guess she likes Korean thingies[b]?[/b] And she's a member of the Rockstars desu ~ :music:
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

`She`s very pretty. :]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is pretty
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He is using a picture of Sasori(I think) for his avatar. :lol3:
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, i dont know anything about him :P
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He likes Ryo. I don't know her. :d
sarcastic
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think she's an adventurous one :)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think he's sarcastic. LMAO. no, he <3 black.
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

`She`s a "Masayahing" Pinay. :] Ahehe! :]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ n00b and i think she's nice!! :)
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Active[/b] Ftalk member, heehee. An FTalkElite. My dream FTalk-rank since 2006 [b]T.T[/b] A member of the [b]Otakus[/b] society. :music: She likes Koreans/SNSD, I guess[b]?[/b] Heehee. :lol:
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute :D
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Impressing level !
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] her rank is FTalkGeek :yes:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ First, she hate slow internet connection. Ahaha. She loves Ouran (me too!) A member of Class S. Lots of repu, Yayy :excited: An active Whiz, Kawaii Bunneh for avatar ;DDD
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She`s Tine. one of my close bud here, She loves Manga. :][/b][/color] [/font]
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got a very greeny signature
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She has a zero Ftalk Level. :][/b][/color] [/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy