• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Inlove.
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^i think his a spammer here :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ my nice and friendly utol here. :)[/b][/color][/font]
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as of this moment he has 16468 posts :cool:

Last edited by ruthangelatan (2010-04-30 09:56:32)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ I missed her presence here. :)[/b][/color][/font]
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ awww well i miss talking to him too at the cbox ;)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves siwon so much!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He loves Hibari so much. :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's bisexual :o
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Same rank with me
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

his avatar is funny :lol3:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

her ava is cute
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Emo. ((;
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxochubiie;#3555247;1272675649]Emo. ((;[/quote] i'm not emo! @topic. cute and chubby friendly gal
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

many people mistakenly thought that she's an emo. and i'm one of them :lol3:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she is rich :D
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

FU member :yes2:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

his my kababayan!
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She is an Agent :(
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's an ftalkfreak
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:52

[ 9 queries - 0.612 second ]
Privacy Policy