• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she changed her ava and siggy =)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves hibari.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=orange][b]* She 's from Rockstars. :p [/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=memicarose;#3570328;1273239807]she loves hibari.[/quote] ahuh :yes2: [hr] he changed his ava! :lol:
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] she has a nice sig. [/h][/color][/size] [i][color=gray]Last edited by obsessed23 (99 centuries ago)[/color][/i]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Same age with my kuya :wave:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoops double post :wallbash: WTH computer?? Sorry..

Last edited by beary_cute (2010-05-07 11:48:39)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=green][b]^ She just given me repu and Im thankful to her. :)[/b][/color][/font]
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's an awesome singer daw. :lol3: go kuya brye!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He's now alone in his house. :p[/b][/color][/font]
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's friendly
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She's new here but she ha s a wide knowledge bout forums. :p [/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he's the first guy who gave me greeny. :xixi:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Member of MPA
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ member of Otakus Society. :p [/b][/color][/font]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Member of the Scandalers :cheers:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

VERY cute
ken17
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute also..
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^have one greenie and gonna give one :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she looks like one of my childhood friends.Purty.purty =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 11 queries - 0.131 second ]
Privacy Policy