• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She loves anime. :p [/b][/color][/font]
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^It's obvious that he's active.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

her level is 9 :wow:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ she like kimi ni todoke =)
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She's an otaku.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

an FTalker :)
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Otaku.
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^FTalker.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a noob
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's a nice lover :turbopoke:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he said expiiglam is a nice lover :xixi:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She has now 11k plus posts. :p[/b][/color][/font]
Mztrez_Dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

still active and friendly as ever
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her siggy :lol3: she's cute
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She still know me and I do so much still know her. the love of Jin. : p [spoiler]how is Jin and you? :)[/spoiler] [/b][/color][/font]
Mztrez_Dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=bryekristoff20;#3567224;1273142105]how is Jin and you?[/quote] we're fine. he's so busy with work and his always with his bandmates[/spoiler] he still remembers me and jin friendly and nice person
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Mztrez_Dee;#3567242;1273142416]he still remembers me and jin friendly and nice person[/quote] aww kau pa. isa kau sa mga unang naging friends ko d2. hehe mukha ngang busy sya ehh. haha banned na pla siya nuh. :([/spoiler] [font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She has a wacky siggy. :) [/b][/color][/font]
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] friendly. [/h][/color][/size] [i][color=gray]Last edited by obsessed23 (99 centuries ago)[/color][/i]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* He is Kyle's real friend. :p [/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he's the utol of FYOKS..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 9 queries - 0.858 second ]
Privacy Policy