• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^[/b] She got no ava. :shrug:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ a level 7 ftalk agent! :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ A very active former moderator ;D
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Active :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ an active FTalker. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

He's friendly :)
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's beary cute :xixi:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool :D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she is she. new here. :xixi:
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very very cute... :">
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's look like a doll. :P
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

looks so pretty. :)
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A guy who I've just met. And he had a wonderful name. :D
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has an elegant name :) a girl I just met. haha. :lol3:
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

An awesome guy. ;]
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

has a nice last name.~ ;)
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A nice person. :P
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ pretty in her ava. :)
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kyot. and nice. :))
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Has cute eyes :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 9 queries - 0.168 second ]
Privacy Policy