• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ active Otaku FTalker. :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an FTalkWorm that has 5 badges :wow:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Anime lover.

Last edited by trisha_trisha (2010-04-30 03:06:32)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She dont know how to speak Kapampangan. :p[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

higher rank :xixi:

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-04-30 03:05:32)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Active here in FTalk

Last edited by snypzelle (2010-04-30 03:06:13)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She loves Hibari Kyoka. :p[/b][/color][/font]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ A very active member :d

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2010-04-30 03:06:43)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's funny. Seriously. :lol3:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's cute
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She'll bite anyone to death. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s cute and adorable. :p[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's friendly
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s also friendly and a wacky poster. :p[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very active and funny
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ she`s a fast poster. :p[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's faster to post then me
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ stalker of Hibari. :p[/b][/color][/font]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I just noticed that he's a member of TS :d
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves ryoma echizen
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy