• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

abbii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=ruthangelatan;#3524086;1271323887]she loves ouran high school ?(am i right?) XD[/quote] yep! i love it! @T: she has plurk, twitter, facebook and formspring
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she's an ftalker. and i havent talked to her yet at the cbox :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

So Preetty. [b](:[/b]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think she changed her ava? And she is sooo pretty :love:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She's member of Rockstars
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she's a member of otakus society....
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^She's from FU with a kawaii ava and kewl sig
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gangstah XD
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ He wants to go back in the Philippines.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She is Aicah. Manila girl. :][/b][/color][/font]

Last edited by bryekristoff20 (2010-04-17 02:13:48)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]He is Brye.. a 22 year-old guy who is a very super duper very uber to the highest level to the max active here in Ftalk[/b] :lol3:[/align]

Last edited by biancabianx (2010-04-17 05:25:23)

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She has 1180 posts.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

otakus member :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][font=Arial][b]^ He lost his chatterbox badge and now he`s active again here. :][/b][/font][/color]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ultimate spammer :evil:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][font=Arial][b]^ second ultimate spammer. :][/b][/font][/color]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

has a worm rank :evil:
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ he loves someone and thats final :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Korean-geek too. (:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ He has an old account here in FTalk. :)[/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.867 second ]
Privacy Policy