• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

aDikTaH07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's Ftalkwhiz
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

addict. addict to dota. addict computer. addict everything, whahaha
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a great pretender because that's what her siggy says.. haha :lol3: LOL
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's inlove with lelouch. lol
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ brokenhearted.. I guess? or maybe just an EMO?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

otakus society!
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute :]
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She's FTalkFreak :]
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's an FtalkAgent.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ A member of Rockstars egroup :]
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

member of tropang kalye

Last edited by EX00 (2010-04-05 06:52:51)

yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's an otaku
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she loves lelouch :) obsessed with him :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=Red][font=Arial][b]^ She`s Ruth. A very friendly and smart girl. :)[/b][/font] [/color]
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kuya Brye is friendly. :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She seems to be new here and a nice friend!
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Seems to be friendly,nice,and cool. :)
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pretty :]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^a fellow RS! :music:
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fellow invi. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 9 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy