• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^camwhore?? :lol::penguin: or shud i say vain,,,:lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

problematic person =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's popular. :D she got the highest reputations here.

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-29 00:03:36)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

He's the [b]GFX king[/b]. =D - - Sweet and humble. :>
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cute and friendly......................................
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] cute and friendly, too. :33
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the graphic master. she the greatest graphic artist here. *salute :D and she's pretty este ganda. hehehe

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-29 00:08:11)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a boy from ts.. ......................
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kind ... fan of yui :eh:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an elite i guess XDD :penguin:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice. =| hehehe.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ouran high school host club fan. :)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a kind and friendly person. :D:thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i call her cath my sis that i miss=( :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ shes friendly , boyish i guess :lol: peace!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

one word..jus one word he is :wow: [spoiler]abnormal =D[/spoiler]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha [spoiler]bumabawi ka pa ahh[/spoiler] :arrow: psychotic =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's mysterious. :ninja:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A friendsterwhiz =):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Friendster Elite. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:36

[ 9 queries - 0.489 second ]
Privacy Policy