• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=trisha_trisha;#3521705;1271153587]Gothic? Emo? Punk? Rock? Haha XDD[/quote] Don't dare to say Emo. Haha. We're Visual Kei. :D [b]@T:[/b] ftalker.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Loves JRock bands esp. GazettE[b]! \m/[/b] GazettE [b]:[/b] I'm sorry but they're mine, hahaha. :xixi:
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's an otaku!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's an otaku, and i like her honey-senpai avatar.. haha, and we have the same name too ..
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dnky;#3521746;1271154957]Loves JRock bands esp. GazettE! \m/ GazettE : I'm sorry but they're mine, hahaha. :xixi:[/quote] Rofl. It's OK. Dreaming is free. XD Yay! She likes Hitman Reborn <3
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ eh? you like gazette? -- - she's a JROCK fan..
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nickay;#3521803;1271157384]^ eh? you like gazette?[/quote] Obviously, why? :D [b] @T:[/b] Otaku ne~ [b];3[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ahehe.. nothing.. :D -- ^ she loves gazette so much and she's a rockstar.,
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think she like KHR and she's from Otakus society :]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aisaka taiga..!! she loves taiga and she's an otaku too..
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3521010;1271098601]She loves Ryosuke. And.. I like her siggy. SWEAR! =D Hee~ Love him too. ;")[/quote] thank you! well, she like anime. i think
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah, she [b]LOVES[/b] Ryosuke :lala:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^She have that Hyper! Badge :cry: & she's groupless. :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ He's Jolo Canlas, and he is a wacky friend. :][/b][/color][/font]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's an FTalkWorm. :xixi:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she has twitter..
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's indonesian :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ She's Gracie. one of my close peeps here and I miss her. :)[/b][/color][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ kuya.. i miss him too :3
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ Gracie Manes.. a very friendly gal. :][/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 9 queries - 0.722 second ]
Privacy Policy