• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i'm jealous about his badges.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She has 169 reputations. :)[/b][/color][/font]
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He has 612 reputation and I'm jealous. :crybaby:

Last edited by xoxochubiie (2010-04-28 00:08:35)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ one of the Topic Initiator here at FTalk. :)[/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HHe has all the badges I want. :cry:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He has the Arcade Badge that I wanted also. :) [/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He have that chatter top pster hyper gold heart badge @__@ I want them all. Give it, give it to me. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He`s envious about my badges.. he wanna steal it all on me. haha. =D[/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes I do. :lol3: He have that wavy siggy. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ I really like his polaroid camera. :)[/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He call SLR a polaroid. :doubt: Are they the same? i really don't know.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3548890;1272429110]He call SLR a polaroid.[/quote] [font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ hehe. I want to call it that way!! :doubt: @: He`s a noob spammer. :) [/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. I'm a noob. T___T He's so fast in posting. @__@
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He want his hyper badge back again. :) [/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He has 612 repu. FTalker's love him. :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He`s from Masayahing Pinoy.[/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He loves someone. More than his life.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He has 4 badges and still reviving his other badge. :) [/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He has those badge that are hard to get. :cry:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He so much likes my hyper badge. :) [/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:45

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy