• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^a lovable :turbopoke: :love:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he's inl♥ve :yes:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ first time i saw her here
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She has the badge I think I can't have. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He has the arcade badge. :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he has 5 badges!
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

more post count than mine :eh:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

more reputation points than mine :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

more post than mine. :lol3:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

n00b =D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jin lover. :cool:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Arcade EnthusiastSubscriberStill Alive & Kickin'Some FTalkers ♥ Me! Are his badge :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jrock fanatic! :music:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* one of the FTalk's top poster. :p[/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he will start the "pagbabago"
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's going to vote
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^a hyper girl :salute2:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cool :)
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^^ a spammer!!
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] My classmate [/h][/color][/size]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy