• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

has cute eyes + beautiful smile. :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

My Bro :pet:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cute ring :P
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks. Pretty.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ows. Haha. Thanks :P cute :D
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cute smile ;)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Level 4 member (:
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HARDCORE level. :]
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hardcore and hyper. haha. heavy poster. :lol3:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cute.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pretty :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's cute :turbopoke:
Rina-chan18
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's cool :yes:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's unique :pacman:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's boy ;3 Hahaha
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's boy? ahahaha
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Idk. I think he's shy :D
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Idk. I think he's shy :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's from angeles city :pacman:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A boy :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy