• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

He loves Spongebob :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ One of my very closest friends here. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]^ I have a thought that she`s a HE.[/quote] your correct kristoff, my avatar is female but im the opposite in real life.... his fun to be with........
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650220;1278766132]your correct kristoff, my avatar is female but im the opposite in real life....[/quote] [font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ really? :O -- She`s very mysterious to me. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristoff]^ really? -- She`s very mysterious to me.[/quote] believe it........ likes wearing caps
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mysterious men.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hafeez]Mysterious men.[/quote] ahahahaahhhh........... a grown up with the heart of a kid
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650257;1278766959]ahahahaahhhh........... a grown up with the heart of a kid[/quote] Wakakakakaka thats just fine....you've got your own style I guess...wakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he likes cats.......
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's an unknown....wakakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his a libra......... but not a prince???
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She wants to keep her identity mysterious. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's getting good at subscribing topics.

Last edited by Hafeez (2010-07-10 09:13:38)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ A very thoughtful person. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A cheerful guy in chatbox.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his holding a tint card with his name on it..........
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ An active member and a though guy. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his an f - worm
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He loves being peace.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ A good adviser. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy