• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sherovin
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

there's something new on his ava
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ hmm.... poetic?
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ One of my greatest friend here at FTalk. :) [/color][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^thanks :3 likewise ________________ @T: spammer :xixi:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ heyy. :shh: -- spammer wannabe? haha! [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ spongebob is back on his Siggy,YEY!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ very cool member. :) [/color][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendly and active member :3
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s active nowadays. :)[/color][/font]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ active member.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves anime :))
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

DotA addict... :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ He is a music lover. :)[/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's a great friend with a good moralize attitude.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ A man of wisdom and respect. :)[/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good memorable chat friend I use to know. ;)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

very friendly :3
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She is now an FTalk Agent. congratz grace. :)[/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A person whom you'll have strong bond with as a friend.
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

One of the most popular guys here :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 10 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy