• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jheyann
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^FtalkWooooorm. I hate worm. Lol.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ Ftalk Author. :) [/color][/font]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ftalk worm. :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ he's a maniac.. bwahaha
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ cool ava :) reminds me of someone :)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^sexy :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ Friendly. :) [/color][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^same.. friendly :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ hehe! -- She`s on HIATUS MODE. :)[/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

still an ftalkworm!
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a ftalkmaniac hehe
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a RockStar!
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a freak :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s a very friendly FTalker. :) [/color][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^he's not yet asleep.. (obviously) haha
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s one of my friend in FB. Gracie Manes. :) [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ cool WORM :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ My close friend. my co poster in FTP. :) [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we rock FTP with our posts BIGTIME :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s telling the truth. and yeah we ROCK haha. :lol3:[/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 9 queries - 0.153 second ]
Privacy Policy