• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sherovin
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=ajex][i][u]she is a girl[/u][/i][/quote] [b]no im not.....[/b] [quote=serados][i]his description for the person above him is wrong[/i][/quote] [b]he knows my true gender[/b]

Last edited by sherovin (2010-07-07 14:00:24)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She is a decent thread starter. >.<[/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

His funny and friendly
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she looks like sheryn regis..
Serados
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ the avatar pic looks cute
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's a noob..
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I like her
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she likes me daw.. haha.. thanks..
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she did watch hana kimi
Serados
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ another member with cute avatar pic.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he is a good debater @Euthanasia thread
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shes a girl
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she likes me!!!!!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is the cutest ;)
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no the girl in his ava is the cutest
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A very talented n00b photographer xD :lol3:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loves to picture himself in a mirror.. :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She's a party people. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he looks like niño mulach......ahhahahh
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ I have a thought that she`s a HE. :lol3:[/b] [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:20

[ 10 queries - 0.217 second ]
Privacy Policy