• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^she loves me :love:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ he love me?? :love:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=expiiglam;#3585172;1273933955]^ he love me?? :love:[/quote] a lots :love: :love: ^she's nice and super lovely :xixi:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he's my one and only :love:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's my only one too :love: :love:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ my FOREVER and EVER!
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves fyoks a lot.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

memi the ftalkfreak
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She's an elite :3
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think something happened bad for her. :|
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's an ftalkmaniac.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Two badges! :dance:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Otaku fan.. I guess
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Two badges!
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kawaii siggy :D
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ A great friend. I love her. :love:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Crush :blush:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A rule breaker. Hahah But he said he's changing so,..
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's a former mod..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ She's on invisible status
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:41

[ 9 queries - 0.658 second ]
Privacy Policy