• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@;#3551505;1272541473]she looks nice. :)[/quote] Cuz i am really nice she looks nice too.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

we have the same hometown
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ loves photography so much. :)[/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we have the same alma mater
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s sablay on her post. :)[/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah your ryt. he's nice
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s nicer than me. friendly. :) [/b][/color][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^my nice utol here :thumbsup:
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lover of expiiglam. HAHA.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=orange][b]^ She has an identity crisis. :)[/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he always change the color of his sig but same in text
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he is blue. hahaha.:lol3:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's cute :salute2:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you. :) your neck is cute too. :lol3:
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He's in love. :heart:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's a freak...", an ftalkfreak :run2:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he's inlove with ate kylle
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a little spammer :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Another spammer. :lol3:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

another another spammer? haha. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy