• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

EX00
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mamber of friendstertalk university
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an active member :)
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

her sig is red :D
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she wears red in her ava :)
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

her ava is holding an apple :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has a cute short hair
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's also wearing a red shirt in her ava like i do :)
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

avid fan of Siwon ? :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=Red][b][font=Arial]^ She`s yhentot.. an FTalk Freak. :][/font] [/b][/color]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

likes to take super duper many pics of himself :xixi:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ FtalkFreak is the rank OHLALA~
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's active :)
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a certified member of Rockstars :)
aDikTaH07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a member of anime brigade^
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he loves Ichigo
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

member of anime brigade
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a hyper gurl :pacman:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Romantic (:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fashionista :pacman:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Asylum Member. :x_x:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.922 second ]
Privacy Policy