• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a gfx king :penguin: :penguin:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a smart n misterious girl.. :)
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

a noob with 65 posts already
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is a gurl newbie is here rank..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nadd, Wo, thanks. tho i'm not. =D :arrow: namidairo yui fan. :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]GFX kiiiiinnngg. [/b]Idol! XDDD Deny or I'll bite you. >:3
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]^ No, i'm not. bite me then. imma bite u first. hahaha w=Dw[/spoiler] :arrow: the real graphic master. :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-02 06:47:30)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Not if I'll bite you first. *bites you in the finger. XDDDDD[/spoiler] [b]GFX KING[/b], gwapo. *hands down.
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A photoshop addict. She loves editing pics. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wakkakak,my friendly rockmate :wow: :rolleyes:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ good in gfx. :D moi crazy friend. =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a doll lovers -o-
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] an emo [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a friendstergeek~! hehe.. what's mine?
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a newbie. :] and a member of laymakers society. :]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Her location is at "edward's house" XDDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]^He's cute. :) [/b][/font]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm . anime lover? ;)
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

tha person above me is a girl ;)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she loves herself.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy