• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

senam
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kinda kawaii................... wejejej
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^^ uhm, she's pretty :eh: xD
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

hummm cute prety has long hair and nice
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

newbie boy with 26 post. hehehehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

miss the one above me. the dolphin gal. ive ever known... =D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

she's one of my enemy BEFORE... :D :penguin:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a stranger. I dont know him! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^A cute guy. :) [/b][/font]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Anime Lover and Honest. :lol::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

..changed his ava. :/
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ pretty, nice and, friendly.. :P xD[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

her name is sheryl. .ü and shes a whiz . .ü
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ she's a moderator, nice and pretty :wow: xD[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^She's gorgeous, her bf is so lucky 2 hav her. :) [/b][/font]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i was amazed by hs... loyalty in ftalk :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good in scripting. ( lol, did i spell right? XDD )
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cute guy haha :D nice big glasses :cool:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she got 300 posts :D
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

looooks pretty aheheh
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woow pretty face like a doll :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 9 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy