• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a very good layie maker :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=testament]a very good layie maker :D[/quote] OT: aww. thanks :D T: an avid fan of boys like girls :D
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

has a large siggy :) @peachfuzz..huhu the nos. of my post dosent increase :cry:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b]@ Sis Charlene[/b] super pretty and super talented
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves teddies haha :kiss:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

inluv? nice cute..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

been missing her so much :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ ann gillian Likes Yui =) OT I really like her song Rolling star and Life :D

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-12-14 05:47:46)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]renjie [/b] really? like yui
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ waaa.. hw bout uverworld. haha ayt :lol: topic: bleach fan like me. :kiss:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis xuri luv colors of the tears luv her
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

she's my..---------------------
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ miss ann yah , i really like her style when it comes to playing guitar =) @ miss xiruki Inluvd wid d rain again =)

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-12-14 05:51:24)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yea ..also chance by uverworld. :lol: t: loves blood plus
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:=)badgirl...
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=shittykid21]has a large siggy :)[/quote] OT: its 200px dude :D [quote=nayze]@ Sis Charlene super pretty and super talented[/quote] OT: aww thanks :D yuu too T: loves changing his ava haha :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hes a heartrob =|:thumbsup: edit.. she has a nice smile.. =) :eh:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-14 05:58:11)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^lul XD T: he loves that-character-whom-i-do-not-know-the-name :]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's pretty and kind
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's involved with patchiiiii haha XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 9 queries - 0.494 second ]
Privacy Policy