• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

member of frndstertalk university w/ 10 repu..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[color=orange] creepy and cute. ^^ [/color] =D :lol: :) :thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's good in graphix and she loves candy. haha.
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he is so kind... he made mah siggy,,,, :D

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-12-10 02:10:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think she is very much inlove :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes a green mushroom protector :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he loves orochimaru. :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he loves anna =)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]crazy donkey,.,.wahahaha[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves rakzztar.. :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]she loves rakzztar..[/quote] waaaaaaaa,.,.nooooooo :wallbash: ^this guy's a fool,.wahaha :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's cool ukoi-ukay

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-10 11:25:24)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ She hates me. [spoiler]And I want her to hate me for her sake. :wallbash:[/spoiler] :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Fine i hate you!!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^She live in Amsterdam! Yes!!!:Dv
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's taken by a rockstar.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]She is single as i know but i dont know her current status right now...she loves pink too...[/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-12-10 17:34:54)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]He loves Jesus and....angels.. He wears a big smile!! [/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Punk, R0ckeR, & anime l0veR. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he looks like an emo. :paranoid:v
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:33

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy