• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ moi sissy? :rolleyes:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ahhmm.. has a cute doll..or what so ever as her pic.. she is friendly.. i think so..

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-12-25 10:19:26)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she has a new siggy... hehe
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he, is my [b]friendly bro[/b].. [b]cool[/b].. [b]cute[/b]..hehe and i think ;ove the band [b]Boys like girls..[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she s friendly.. w a cute smile... :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he's still awake. Like me =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think she've the highest repu here. :eh::thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a guy with a nice hair!
widiasa
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0t beautyfl but verry verry beautifl.. ha3
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ahMm.. a Newbie.. [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm.. she has ah boyfriend i think.. :)
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i think she is cute in personal... :wow:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think hes seventeen..:lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a talker single ang kawaii
FroznLipZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]She is a FriendsterAddict [/b] :lol: [/align]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kawaii gurl cute dimple hehehe i think she know how to play guitar
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's like yui :]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an anime lover like me.....:D:D:D
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]an anime lover like me.....[/quote] me too... :P :eh:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

creative? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy