• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^Long Hair :retard::eh::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^^ love himself xD
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]she loves lollipop.. :D (: [/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My groupmate. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.... always cover hmself.. :D in pics.
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cyuuut =) && pic adic i think soo ? :paranoid:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Beautiful and photogenic. ;) [/b][/font]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ very addicted with FS Talk :paranoid:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute like yui and nice
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]she is my sissy and currently offline[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^She's pretty and music lover. ;) [/b][/font]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hrmm . ithink he loves anime.=):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-18 02:00:44)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Html expert and graphics artist. ;) [/b][/font]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ noow.. he loves anime and always giving people green rep's. :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ friendly and nice :D xD
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she loevs avril =)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i think she is pretty.:redface: (but i am prettier :lol:) and she is a really gooood mod.=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ she's a friendsterWhiz, and cute gal :wow: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-18 02:19:17)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Lol ! @T: she's a fan of avril.=|:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's great in doing graphics. ;);):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 9 queries - 0.495 second ]
Privacy Policy