• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=arelz]I think she loves Pink???[/quote] right! :thumbsup: @top: he/she loves stuff toys. (because of his/her avatar)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves pink,she's nice,she's pretty,she's friendly. she's my sis grace.:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a classmate but she's offline
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves yui, anime and dolphins :D:D:D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's like anime and also one member's of FTalk :lol:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves joe of jonas brothers. :D:D:D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cath_ocampo94]she loves joe of jonas brothers. :D:D:D[/quote] totally true :wow::wow: ^ she's live in Phillipines :P
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm .. Luv Jonas Brothers ?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992]Hmm .. Luv Jonas Brothers ?[/quote] yes. :wow: ^ like anime? :rolleyes:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an online gamer =)
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- friendsterfreak? ..:D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a talker, wohohoho :lol:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a friendsterfreak also. haha :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves death note and photography :D she is also friendly and kind :eh:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]She's FsAddiCt.... :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-12-22 01:39:58)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's love gothic, and she's an evil =D [i] peace :D [/i] wuah i'm sablaaay~ she's like robert pattinson :rolleyes:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 01:39:37)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is evil rockmate but she also cutie :wow: =D she has same interest with me ,gothic rulezz :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]she's love gothic, and she's an evil =D peace :D[/quote] and yeah, she's also crazee =D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]She''s kawaii.. :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet08heaven]She''s kawaii.. :D[/quote] thanks :redface: ^ she's like twilight? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:41

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy