• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

the foot powder lady... :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's my friend,,:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

his ava is cute haha XD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

... highblood.... :disgust: sorry wrong: she's kind and friendly

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-14 06:16:18)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

good girl..:D :thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]... highblood.... :disgust:[/quote] OT: me? :o T: her foot powder is back ;D sablay T: he changes his ava frequently haha XD

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-14 06:10:50)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's always online like us =D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a pretty gurl w a black and white siggy..^ they say shes kind and friendly! hope..:)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha XD luls T: she loves the rain
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

........ cute and ... ubenchx's girl

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-14 06:29:41)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

sales lady..:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.... doesnt know na... [spoiler]masakit sya mgsalita :([/spoiler]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Patchii said... [quote=pAtchii]sales lady..:thumbsup:[/quote] :lol:v
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]........ cute and ... ubenchx's girl[/quote] OT: luls. im not. :) T: hes mr. pringles man haha :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ms. charlene. i labb her works. esp. her siggies.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves blue ? haha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]^ ms. charlene. i labb her works. esp. her siggies.[/quote] OT: thanks :] love urs too T: she's inlove haha :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think inlove ...too
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^haha :redface: T: loves animation ? :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Loves to post :lol: <><><><>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:28

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy