• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a white protector :thumbsup:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ A david archuleta fan. :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a twilighters :wow: hehe . cullenista :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Anime lover. :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a geek . hihi ~
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A geek also. :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha .. a gfx ? *LOL
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A friendster geek :D:thumbsup:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a anime lover.. has 9 repu =)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a FS Freak. LAWL =D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a geek from school of rock :O
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he live in under the table LAWL =D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

loves music. ;)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a member of singles goes Hot :/
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a friendster freak! :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ member of FS University :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^my uber cute sis!
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm .. she's as sweet as candy :D:thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's anime lover like me :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^a music lover lyk mwaah!

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-12-13 04:46:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:42

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy