• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she want to be a rock star i think [\m/] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's from fs u :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good in making layout also gfx. really admire her :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks bro :D == he's nice and friendly :D crush ko yan dito sa ftalk :wow::wow::wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=charleneajose]crush ko yan dito sa ftalk :wow::wow::wow:[/quote] even i dunno what some words mean,but it make me liek this --> :D && :wow:[/spoiler] her siggy && ava is in the left-side. :cool:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol. :D:D my friend's super crush. =D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a very good writer. often write her story in english. maeks me nosebleed all the time. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ waa. really? My english is barok, you know. T-T but anyway, she lives in forks, just like my husband edward. =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she doesn't like to be called bubblie =) :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 09:41:03)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]^huwattss!? he's my husband yah knoe? LMAO. :lol: anyways. she's inlalalaloev with my legal husband.. =D[/quote] [spoiler]peace sis :D[/spoiler] anyway. he's like been electric shocked. hihi. :D

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-11-30 09:42:58)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]^ sablay mare. wahaha. :lol: @orio: yes. coz it's freakin girly. :retard::retard:[/spoiler] @t: She's a husband stealer. =) wakaka.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahaha. :lol: em not a stealer. :/ [spoiler]Ako legal wife.[/spoiler] she don't liek girly things.. which is i don't understand why.. :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is not bella. =) lmao. XDD fizz. ^^V
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sablay :wallbash: she is a very happy filipina :eh:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 09:49:53)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he loves peas-ing. XDD imma punch him too later. =D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]she looks kind and smart. =) [/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's into blogs[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a bruha a witch and a loser XD=D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahha...opposite!!! he's a stupid mumu ever a weak and super duper loser a noobie!!!![/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha. shes still a loser a super mega duper loser =D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:49

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy