• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=purple]@ secrec: ahehe.....i'm a "she" bro.... =) not a "he".... :O :lol::lol::lol: @t: he has a new ava...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-30 01:02:07)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she knows the diary of Jane :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 01:03:50)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^a very nice person..... :lol::lol::lol: [/b][/color] [spoiler][b][color=purple]i'm not joking......i'm serious....[/b][/color] =)[/spoiler]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] She's My Missin' Sister [b]T^T[/b] :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^he gave me a fansyn..... =) thnx fer dat ceejay...[/b][/color] ;]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^she is very serious =) serious persons are those in the hospital... I guess she is in the hospital right now =) :lol::lol::lol: and BTW, she loves tahongs =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'm sure he's fun to be with.... no dull moment...[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^she loves doll moments :lol::lol::lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think he likes manny pacman... =)
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a fan of pacqiao?? ;) i guess!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she knows the feelings of a dying person :lol::lol::lol: kidding :Dv peace :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 01:26:18)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's kinda creepy...:penguin:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^she likes ninjas. =) narutooo.. hahaha. :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

whoa.. :O she is... kind? Hahaha.. she is funny.. =) she is crazy.. :P what else?..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A good person... a kind leader... and a nice friend =)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^you again..freaky...:penguin:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A beautiful ninja =) with tantalizing eyes that can melt a heart of gold =) :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he won;t give me his friendster :\ haha. he's nice =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tall..white and cute and nice :lol::lol::lol:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cute and wonderful ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:52

[ 9 queries - 0.824 second ]
Privacy Policy