• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is FSagent who loves yellow mushroom.=)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves pink. :thumbsup:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ehreehkah]she loves pink. :thumbsup:[/quote] she's a good signature maker.. and lab ftalk.. loves you so much..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

her name is. ericka ..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^she is good in scripts[/i]=)
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^she love red mushroom haha.. piz sis.. hmm.. nc meeting yah mwuah.. =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

she makes siggies.. :D a member of singles goes hot..and she is wearing eye glasses.. :penguin:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^haha.. she's a member of rockstr.. and her friendstertalk status is promoter.. and she's a nc and cute girl.. hmm.. nc meeting yah mwuah.. =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

waa..she is kind.. (: she just gave me a +repu.. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes friendly and cool
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

waa.. i idolize her.. =) she is cool.. :D and a good tweaker.. :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a rockstar :cool:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loooooove david :D "this crush ain't going away..." :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she luev to smile. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he loves photo thingy =|
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's astig :eh:[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute as tikoi she's tikoi:D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a good poemwriter..^^^^ and she lab dolphins?.. :D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a member of FU :)
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves yuki s.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy