• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he's a beach boy && online now :ninja::ninja:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]he's alone i think :D[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a FriendsterGeek, member of Rockstars group. and i think she's in love. :D:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's cute. and creative. i thnk.
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

..lowzz evwibOdy.. :D ..howz it going?. ..can sum 1 each me how 2 put my primary pic?.. ..and haw 2 post pix?..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think shes lost..
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]i think shes lost..[/quote] haha. I agree! @topic: i think she's nice!.. ..and loves naruto :D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she love pink :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in his ava.... nice.. scenery.. over there. :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nice and cutie person
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a cool... girl. keep rockin!
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... nice and cool from the coolest skul for me ust
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

verii nice, friendly and sweet! and an FU membah az well! :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice and my classmate in fu and a gud lay maker
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i think she's nice and kind....... plus talented :lol:[/b]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a mad man hahaha
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]do i look mad..... :lol::lol: ahm....... emo??? :lol: [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rasta i guess loves regae
Lucky C. SantAngela J.
» n00b
1969-12-31

she looks cool to me :]
Lucky C. SantAngela J.
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok lol. din see dat guy comin. ermmm.. he loves music maybe? :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy