• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Twilight fanatic :D:D:D:D:D:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ ^ yeaa =| he's a [b]rockstar[/b] ! :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray]^ He is a naruto fan =)[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hihi ~ she loves chibi :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a twilight loever && OL too =D=D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha :] He Online too ~ (no idea =.=)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. =D hmmm...nc && friendly :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ [/b]He loves [b]MUSIC[/b]. (;
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a girl with a rank of freak.. ummm so cute ava
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a curly haired girl.. friendsterAddict with 487.. witta kawai sig plus online ryt now.. heheh peace! :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite mem :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Loevs Putography. ;D[/b]
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]she has 940 posts & 16 repu..[/i] hmn.. & online.. lolx..xD :) [align=center][img]http://th277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/Zytenka/Dark/th_twilight.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by YuNXy_gRaZie (2008-11-17 04:28:31)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a twilight fanatic. ;D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Friendstertalk University mem :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rockstarr.. :lol:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an emo gal ?? =D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Paramore fanatic :thumbsup:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a cutiiieee. :wow: ahaha! ;)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my classmates at this time she's active
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:25

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy