• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

hehe yeah and i change my ava =D she still recognize me:D @t she loves her rockstar family

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-16 22:37:51)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[i]Yes yes, I do.. [/i] [b]Again... He lives under the table, and still is Orosama!!![/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's ate o, a good poem writer :eh: and she's a rockstar member :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know.. he's a rockstar
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Trick daddy... with gold on his teeth :lol::lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ grr!!!m dang I'm not!! :evil:, well I just know one word that will fit to u :eh: [img]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq101/tAp13_14/cooltext405046550.gif[/img]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A [b]Rockstar~??[/b] Yes u Do~~=)=)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cute weh........ and i like her siggy..........
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's kinda active. =)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=senam]cute weh........ and i like her siggy..........[/quote] ThanX naaa~~~ hehe~~~ ^^[b]Friendly[/b]~
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nice.Nice! :thumbsup:[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray]^ I think she is [b]Friendly[/b] :D And she is my FU Classmate :D[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she love pink =| friendly, good in gfx :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a naruto fan :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Love to [b]kill[/b] insects~~~ Hehe~~
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an [b]EMO[/b].... hehe!!! :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oops ~ he like Final Fantasy =|

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-11-17 03:20:21)

totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D she's a killer...waaaaaaaaaaaaa... :O
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^a newbie && OL :D:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b]totchie08[/b] well, what do you think ? :D @[b]T[/b] he love photo thingy ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:06

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy