• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is kind and simple? :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he have an asian face which i really wants. i envy you =D
aivie4993
» n00b
1969-12-31

a person who really likes anime? or something realy deep like nightmares and horrible stuff... dud i don know, do we need to add a litle banner thing???
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ she still a newbie. and i think that she dont know yet the things here of fstalk. =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an anime lover..

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-11-08 23:28:37)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She's a FriendsterAddict and she is waiting for someone. :D:eh::D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]she is a talker and member of singles[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she is an angel but she lives in the depths of hell :lol: peace yah :Dv
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ehreehkah i'm not waiting huh.. @ topic sis lhyrickz is very nice and cute
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]the girl above me is very very nice and friendly[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sis lhyrickz is very nice. cute and friendly
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img] [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009301vx913s01dc.gif[/img] [b][color=deeppink]MY MESSAGE:[/color][/b] [img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009300rsetro2tmi.gif[/img] [b][color=pink]she's very friendly and talented painter too! [/color][/b] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/677/677253fie8db2pvc.gif[/img] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img][/align]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is pinkishta an anime lover and a good lay maker
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she is simple and nice
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's cute and she's online ryt now...:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loves naruto? hehe. :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^she's bubbly i guess? :smoke:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^sis mikay........ she's a fan of good charlotte...i think...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-10 10:04:32)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

clean and very nice hair.. :)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

simple :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy