• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nice avatar... sis =D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

my nice sissssssss
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has a cool ava.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

defensive w/ his self???i dont thanks so :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a punker rocker... :D cool[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a Naruto Fanatic. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]had a girl's usernem=D[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cute like her username.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very active here in friendstertalk :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he belong to uber astig Rockstar.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b].. he is kind. I was amazed.. =D[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i also like her eyes, it's attractive. :redface:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have a good personality :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]^ i also like her eyes, it's attractive.[/quote] imma.. obliterate my eyes.. :redface: ^ he's kind js like bles.. :wow:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ her name is Shi? nice name. ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lookin good. btw, gtg.. thanks for d time guys...[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ seems she's leaving now.. :cry:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@:thumbsup: had a crush on bel =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]CuTeUkoi » FriendsterGeek [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av10/96712.gif[/img] › [SCR-EMO.METAL.SPOILER] › Rockstars Location: UnDerneAth heLL Registered: 2008-03-27 Posts: 1018 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 67 - E-mail PM Friendster[/quote] :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ttteeehheeee =D !!! spammer!! wahahaha =D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy