• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

er..he digs music.:D a geek and has 69 +repus
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^hehehe! :eh: hmmm..a gud friend hehehe =)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i am a good friend:eh: ---- he's living on a recycle bin.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yhanikz » FriendsterAddict yhanikz's display avatar › ^klyne^ › Rockstars Location: ::red deer:: Registered: 2008-05-11 Posts: 426 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 14 - E-mail PM Friendster --- :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]yh3t [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] » FriendsterAddict [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av17/168219.jpg[/img] › la la la. › Friendstertalk University Location: bulacan Registered: 2008-08-30 Posts: 443 Last visit: Today Reputation: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] 10 [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] E-mail PM Friendster[/quote] [/align] once agen,i'm not spammer okay? =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]once agen,i'm not spammer okay?[/quote] guilty? hahaha! kiddin' dude @topic: emo? :rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

member of rockstar,a geek w/ 71 repus
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^kind && nc :redface: :penguin: =D :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he is NICE. :wow:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hehehe :ninja: a certified FU mem :penguin:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

loves the rock genre.? :D :penguin:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no comment :D :D :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]his first repu is given by bro kaygee[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]his first repu is given by bro kaygee[/quote] really?i didnt know that :D i think ur the coolest :thumbsup: tnx for the info
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tristanPS3]really?i didnt know that[/quote] yup just take a look at your profile @t located at middle of nowhere
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]Lhyrickz[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] » FriendsterFreak › goodbye is not the end Location: gates of heaven Registered: 2008-05-30 Posts: 1726 Last visit: Today Reputation: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] 104 [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] PM Friendster[/quote] [/align] :D

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-20 04:28:11)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]a ftalk member who likes copy paste[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^she is my pamangkin.,i think she's one of my best online bestfriends., heee~~[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]she's my tita and i always miss her everytime she's offline[/b]
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she offline.. A friendsterffeak and has a 104 repu!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:48

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy