• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote]a rasta i guess loves regae[/quote] [b]because of the cap???[/b] haha :lol::lol: ahm........ she's cute! :lol::lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^hee shes double posting and pretty malaysian edit @t the rasta again :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-16 10:32:24)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]currently lyke Musics~~ Lyke hiding under d table~~[/b] Hehee~~~
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

_ hahha _ sorry i dindt mean that ur a mad im just participating this topic _ no offense at all _ hmmm the next person was _ hmmm _ gay hahaha
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think he is [b]emo[/b]. ;D :penguin:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww.. that msg is for that guy upp there with a bucket of paint in his siggy.. sorry for htat.. =) ^this gurl above me wants to layasizing...

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-16 20:33:44)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Naughty2[/b] boy~~ huhu~~
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ wah! I'm not naughty.. :wallbash: ^she wants somebody? :lol: ( Idk who.. )
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]^this gurl above me wants to layasizing...[/quote] ahaha. :P @T: loebs anime. :P

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-16 20:36:04)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@T: Loves nothing.. =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]@T: Loves nothing.. =D[/quote] Love Being Notty boy~~ Huhu~`:D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Shut up! Or Ill bite your tongue.. haha.. She loves to call me naught boy..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nahh~~ a [b]Rockstar~!![/b] wAhaha~~
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she has 2 repu and a nice avatar :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's a boy. ;D aha!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she is my classmates ;)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]A Fair guy~?[/b] Ehee~~
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray]^ IDK much but she likes emo?[/color]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-11-16 22:03:54)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol she has a cute and funny siggy :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]orosama!!! He obviously throws emoness to the garbage! I guess..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy