• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nice and pretty
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]Sis Mona..She is from Japan..Hope she's not off-topic anymore.. :D[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-27 10:24:38)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*sabbly @monaliza: weee...:arrow: the artista girl! :D ^ wee my pwety pwend!! new ava wow! ;)

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-09-27 10:26:27)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Ukoi..^^, My Gwapo sis!!.. :lol: :D[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice and active?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pretty lady.. from japan.. rank is friendstertalker
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

a cat??? no just kidding uhhmm.. a boy nice kind... maybe???

Last edited by ~~MoNaLiZzA~~ (2008-09-28 04:02:04)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^toinks.. me a boi mam :) @t: pretty also.. from jephan.. friendsternewbie.. fashionita.. :)
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cat Lover? . Hhe. Not Sure. [s]XD[/s]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my friend.. she's kind =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ my sis... she is uber inloev :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

hes my super nice kuya
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ my super talented sis :D that needed a chainsaw for her.... :penguin: I wonder what she's been up to lately :rolleyes: Hahaha
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Orio..My very beautiful [u]sis[/u]!!!... :o :lol: :P I call [u]Her[/u] Masamang damo..Because that is soooo true..Orio always has demonic plans!!!!... =D :P *Peace kuya..^^*[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahh cool!!! :lol::lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an anime lover like me... ........ i like anime 4 ever...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she likes anime too... haha[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is nyc.........
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]%btw, shes online.. haha[/b] =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]xiru! i am her stalker^____________________^. she is good at tricks.,lots of repus coz she is awesome. [/b]:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 9 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy