• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A byc person...i guess is that correct
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=ann gillian]A byc person...i guess is that correct[/quote] [b]what's byc? @t;she likes anime,i think. and she likes the color red.[/b] :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ann gillian wrote: A byc person...i guess is that correct what's byc? @t;she likes anime,i think. and she likes the color red.[/quote] i mean nice... wrong in typing i like anime but i like color blue... u like red?
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D hahaha.. plis becareful in typing the msg you want to it might be mis understood.. hahaha.. UhHHMmM ithink this girl is cute.. oOopSS a guess hope that could be right,..hahaha :lol:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i think.. hes a PERSON.. ahaha.. cute siguRo..:)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a rockstar i think! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a rockstar also.... addicted to GM ;)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ likes hot artists? :D
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the person above me is goth :cool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

shes single and still inlove w/ someone
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jaschii]i think the person above me is goth :cool:[/quote] whoops! actually, i'm not sis. :D @T : hmph.. feminine? girly?
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool! doll lover...
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a very nice person hahaha =) :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

anime lover i guess
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she is a koreana.,huahahaha! very cute.,[/b] :cool:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a certified rockstar! =) :o
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ my bro from rockstar!! \m/ ;)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ehe! my sis in rockstar =) \oO/ rakenrol sis! :paranoid:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mG]:D hahaha.. plis becareful in typing the msg you want to it might be mis understood.. hahaha.. UhHHMmM ithink this girl is cute.. oOopSS a guess hope that could be right,..hahaha :lol:[/quote] lol thanks 4 that i think this person is nyc
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's bloody!! wahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 0.814 second ]
Privacy Policy