• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves trixx. haha :D
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]peacelover? friendly? loving... pinkish?! lol[/b]
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She's Cute. And Like a Silent Things?:eh:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice hair.. hes kewl
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well... He's stripey and he seriously has some drawing talent there!
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the coolest punk girl :lol:\m/ pretty outside and pretty inside :wow:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

member of rockstar the most brutal member =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Triskelion member. :) [/b][/font]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OROSAMA!! Anyway, he is an Orochimaru clone and he lives under the table.[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yoo, yoo. i think you sablay. XDD :arrow: yeah, agree w/ Shella, she's cool. My co-ts. =D\m/
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a cool guy.. XD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Master tweaker. :) [/b][/font]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

master poster ......... ^^
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's good in scripting :wow:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Rockstar :penguin::penguin::penguin:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

white protector!! :lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The Undefeated Society member =D=D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^White Protector member. :) [/b][/font]
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he is a guy :) :) :)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's kinda Gothic in a way?! hejejejej
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:39

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy