• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^Music Lover :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^^ kind :question: xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Friendly :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ sweet, whahaha :D xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Approachable :D:D:penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ honest, :P xD
x_hiyO_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

:owaO...yeaH!!sO cutE..^_^:O
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ a newbie, don't use sticky caps.. =D xD[/b]
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She's a friendsterWhiz and she's a girl. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av21/204017.gif[/img] » FriendsterTalker › Friendstertalk University Location: Cebu City Registered: 2008-11-30 Posts: 137 Last visit: Yesterday i think shes friendly :)

Last edited by mirhadz (2009-01-14 01:15:54)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

...invi mode.like me
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Nice and Friendly :eh::redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

... one of my crushinggggs =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^one of my krashiie too :|:|:P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a handsome, and nice xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Emo.Emo.Emo :eh::eh::eh::penguin:
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . i think he [i]Nice[/i] ..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ he is kind i think :D xD
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: punkista =)

Last edited by mirhadz (2009-01-14 02:35:20)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

....loves dark places .. =D ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy