• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a promoter
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's SuperFtalker
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's addicted to mange and anime
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A FriendsterTalk University member =) and has 1098 post :d
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he is a shitty kid :D
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's an FtalkGeek =)
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

first time i saw him here
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ he say's that he don't have signature :D :lol2:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

an ftalker
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ loves the colour blue?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah he's beside me :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ a wacky and cool guy from Pampanga.. younger than me. :)[/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

friendly
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ more friendly than me. :)[/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

super friendly :D
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't realate. ahahah. Oh well, friendly.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She has identity crisis.. same as mine. :) [/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

his name is "kuya brye"
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he has 3 badge and i'm jealous.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's a topic initiator
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 9 queries - 0.873 second ]
Privacy Policy