• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

reminds me of Robin in How I met your mother :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Member of SGH
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a SuperFTalker with 2 badges :)

Last edited by mishabhe (2010-06-18 01:23:33)

rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

a cute girl. ;D
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a rebellious pretty gurl :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good hearted girl.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

FTalkElite (:
Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2 badges . MMP member
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A cool Noob that I always respect.
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A very nice guy :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A lovely girl with a nice smile there.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He is my very best friend
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's my closest sweet heart. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ One of the nicest guy here in Ftalk in terms of attitude. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

An awesome to make friends with in Ftalk I should say.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He got his hyper badge due to his activeness. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
VansCN01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Spongebob
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He likes his siggy and his ava much much. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He likes that Mr Spongebob all the time
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ yeah so much. -- He is Prince Libra. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy