• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- Loyal member of FTalk University group. [/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

The fashionable member of The Scandalers group.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- A good culinary arts student. [/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good vocalist and a good teacher...thats superb potential. Bravo. ;)
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Noob :>
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's eunice.
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool and loyal :)
nylevoj_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

^active!
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice new friends in FTalk. ;)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spammer. Loljk
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's... unpredictable.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She loves God
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loves francis
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She loves Yhet
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loves me [spoiler]pamparami ng post :-j[/spoiler]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She hates older guys
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

may tumblr na din cia :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ her name is mishabhe and she's single.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A super member. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- a good friend. :)[/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy