• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A person who's good at expressing his feelings to his friends. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ a very high spirited guy. :)[/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A guy with a good self esteem eventhough he's a soft hearted. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ A cheerful and friendly guy from Singapore. :)[/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A great tutor I use to know. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hafeez;#3657350;1279900161]A great tutor I use to know.[/quote] [font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ thanks for the compliment. i appreciate all of ur compliments towards me. :) -- He`s appreciative person. :)[/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My worm friend is back :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s my simple friend here. :)[/color][/font]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice and friendly :yes:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ oh ur there. hehe. Thanks. :) -- He`s one of the addict poster here at FC. :)[/color][/font]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's a spammer. haha.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ she`s spammer wannabe. :)[/color][/font]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's our leader. lol.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ and she`s my assistant spammer. xD [/color][/font]
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blue avatar :P
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she love ryo :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sexy on the beach :P
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ responsible former moderator. :) [/color][/font]
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sweet person :thumbsup:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ She`s very simple and friendly. :) [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:09

[ 9 queries - 0.164 second ]
Privacy Policy