• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A sweet friend I know. ;)
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

An active and cool friend.. :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's another thoughtful friend here. ;)
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A very friendly and active member here in Ftalk :D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I just seen him today.. :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He has change his tagline to Just a human being...:) ;)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's one of my favorite buddy here in Ftalk.:) and I missed him a lot.:D

Last edited by nyliam_tedz (2011-04-27 10:44:33)

Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's been inactive for few days.. :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^he post at night too :D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She has 4 badges!! :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he lives in Manila.:)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She is my Sis Pine and She lives in Bukidnon. :]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Never absent from FT! :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She's one of the prettiest FTalker I've seen. :]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A dude which very concern about me. ;)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is my Kuya Pine,caring,thoughtful and sweet etc.:)m2m.but his a great Kuya to everyone.D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She is Mailyn. A very good friend and sister to me. :]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A very special for what she is that I know. ;)
jemoscreamo14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loves color green :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He's an FTalk addict and he seems to be a musiclover. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.194 second ]
Privacy Policy