• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Addict thats addicted to Ftalk :D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A cool Mod ! :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

generous person XD
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A friendly friend to everyone here in FTalk. :]
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

has no avatar xD
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's from Laguna also. :)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow we're both from laguna :DD
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ An active noob. :]
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

makes scandals? jk :))))
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She has 2 reputation points already. :]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I still can't believe he's gay. :3
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wahh. not totally gay.. but yeah.. [spoiler]A FAGGOT. :lol3:[/spoiler] -- She has a userbar of RS group but she's not a member yet. :]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Well at least you came out of the closet already. :chew: He's got a lot of badges and reputation pts. Kinda dramatic also.
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is online today.:)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she likes death note :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3770896;1303964647]Well at least you came out of the closet already. :chew:[/quote] -- Better be true to myself. I've been hiding this for 4 years. :] @T: She is Cath Ocampo. :)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his name is brye :DD
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She has a post of 85 and 5 reputation points. xP
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

His reputation pts is almost 1k :o

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2011-04-28 01:03:36)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hey a laughing girl....cute ones. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 9 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy