• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ hehe..i see..:D umm...love's photos? :D want to know you more sis..:)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ proud student of FU. hope we can be friends. :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yes we can..:D proud to be from singles..;]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its a college boy from ftalk university and he's proud to be it :D and seems he have so many project =D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

above me is a rokista for being a friendsterfreak you rock...
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

taken?:rolleyes: CUTE
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she's a simple girl..=)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

male.. student.. ranks is friendstergeek.. has 31 repus.. cute ;]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simply malambing na rockista...a combi of soft and strong side of a person...bec of the avi and siggy?! (^V~) dunno wat to call that..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ me rakista?:ninja: im hiphop baby :P @topic: female.. friendstertalker.. pretty.. kawaii??
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]^ me rakista? im hiphop baby[/quote] zori zori zooooo....akala ko thats a rock band u have der...okiez sooo.. TPAM is a [b]you you [/b]type [b]mahilig sa kalabog nd sa mabilis[/b]...(rap?) hahaha? tapos miming siya siguro[b] malambing [/b]kasi cat avi nya or [b]mahilig sa malalambing...[/b]
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]^^ kaWaiii giiiRLL :) ^^ [/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ she's newbie .. i think she haven't read the rules ... because she used sticky caps ...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ love her username. =) :thumbsup:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

single ? hihi pretty =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's pretty too. love her ava. =) :thumbsup:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hmm...she's cute..i don't really know her..=)
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice ava ! green red :)

Last edited by ARINE (2008-08-01 04:34:00)

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^shes arine love nya si jethro... mahilig sa pix a proud FU student i think like rin nya mag up grade ng phone nya. hmm?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i think we are not allowed to post in tagalog here...hmmm..:eh: @T: i think she's sweet...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.883 second ]
Privacy Policy